Your cart is empty
The Lindo Microneedle Face Roller is a simple and effective way to introduce a wide array of skin benefits to your everyday routine. Regular use of a microneedle roller is shown to increase the absorption of products such as moisturizers, oils and serums. The small painless micro punctures also help your skin produce collagen and elastin internally, while reducing scars, wrinkles, and fine lines externally. The 0.25mm non-invasive needles offer a virtually painless experience when rolling on the face. Ergonomic handle design that is easy and comfortable to use. 6" L × 1.75" × 1.50"
- Cleanse your skin with a regular cleanser.
- Using light pressure, gently roll the Micro Needle Roller back and forth on target area for 3-5 times. Switch direction with each pass.
- Concentrate on each section separately. Skin will appear slightly pink and may sting, as intended.
- Sterilize or spray Micro Needle Roller head with rubbing alcohol between each use. Store in original case.
- Best for use at night-time after cleansing face with regular facial cleanser.
- Micro Needle Roller may be used 2-3 times per week. Replace your roller after approximately 5-6 times usage.
- Sterilize and store Micro Needle Roller in original case after each use.
- After using the Micro Needle Roller, apply your regular facial serum or anti-aging skincare product for better results.
- Do not apply make up or other irritants for the next eight hours after use.
- For personal use only. Do not share the roller with others.
- Do not use on acne, sensitive skin, infected skin, rosacea or irritated skin. Consult a dermatologist before using.
- Note: If you experience pain or skin conditions gets worse, stop using and consult a dermatologist.